Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy mothers Day!!




A few minutes ago I was talking with my mother. She was good. I missed my mother's food. Otherwise I'm good :D




  :D  I want to share some pictures from animals' mothers. Animal’s family life is a little different by us, right? We are always in communication with them  but animals! :d  Ok my son! You have already became adult Cheetah. I let you unbind go and never come back: D and additionally don't enter your sister's territory.

                                     I want to share a little story that I know.
One day, in the beautiful forest, one orangutan was playing on the tree and thinking to understand who is he really. It was 24 years old monkey and he got married 44 years old divorcee lady orangutan. She has 25 years old daughter. "  My father got married with this 25 years old lady. Therefore my father became my son-in-low because he got married with my bride's daughter. I got a new son end of this year and my son became my wife's daughter's brother also my father's sister's husband too. In additionally he became uncle because of he is my mother's brother. So my son became my uncle. Last year my father got a son. He is my father’s son because of this he is my brother and also he is my grandson because of he is my daughter’s son. OMG ! So I’m brother of my grandson.  If we thing one mother’s child of father is her husband, I’m father of my wife’s daughter and I’m brother of my daughter’s son. Shortly, I’m grandfather of myself. “After a few minutes later he climbed the highest tree of the jungle and jumped down.

2 comments:

  1. Those orangutans have very complicated family lives, don't they? Thanks for the Mother's Day stories and pictures. I'm glad you and your mother are both OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Engin, check your email. I sent you a note a little while ago. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete