Saturday, April 16, 2011

I like rainy days

I like rainy days. I can feel smells of plants. I can hear sounds of water drops. Last night I watched ‘The Lord of the Rings’ first movie. It was still fascinating for me. I watch extended version and it was nearly 3.45 hours. ;) I saw Arwen, my dreams presences. I had missed her. If I had started to watch second movie I might have cried. This night I will watch second movie.  It quite long movie and I will start to movie as soon as possible.  If I have a lightning for tonight I can feel myself lucky because natural effects make my movie more excited. 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Lord of the Rings movies, but I like the idea of seeing nice long movies on rainy days. There was lightening here a few minutes ago. I hope you had it there, too, as you watched your movie.

    ReplyDelete