Monday, April 4, 2011

This life makes me angry

I know I will die. Everyday I'm learning something and this desire makes me more curious. I can't stop myself and I know each time I'm deceiving some pieces of my life because of this situation. Sort of all, real issue I missed my friends. :(((( I will visit my friends this summer. Some of my friend’s picture is here. I'm in afraid because I didn't see some of them for 3 years . I know they changed like me in a time. Some of them were married... I want to stop time. This life makes me angry every passing day more and more. What will earn after all of these efforts or sacrifices? 




2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your friends and seeing little pieces of your history. Why has it been 3 years since you've seen them? Is it because you were in the military right before coming to the U.S.? I know what you mean about time passing fast and everything changing. I guess, though, that we have to try to enjoy the moment. I'm giving this advice even though I'm not very good at this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to enjoy the moment but time is unstoppable and moments are too little.

    ReplyDelete