Saturday, April 30, 2011

traditional night

Last night I was at the Stony Brook university student party: D It was fascinating for me because I have ever watched many Indian people together at board while they were performing their traditional dancing arts. I watched many performances that they present for them. I was a guest there, :D and they didn’t know this. There were many people especially girls had different beautiful traditional clothes. Also I worried how it could possible that everyone had worn different clothes. 

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like fun! Do you mean Native American Indian, or India Indian? Either way, I'm sure it would have been interesting. If you mean India Indian, you would have enjoyed our LINCC party, too. Theebika, Kulwinder, and Humaira all wore beautiful, traditional clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I know Humaira is always wore beatiful and you made me wondered about Theebika and Kulwinder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They took some pictures, so maybe they will show them to you. Ask them. I assume then that the Indians you saw at Stony Brook were from India, and were not Native Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes they were Indian Indian. :D

    ReplyDelete