Thursday, April 14, 2011

my day

If you can’t see me in the class tomorrow, probably I will be at hospital or clinicJ. I got a cold and my digestive system fell off.  Now I’m feeling healthy but I can’t move outside because off my stomach ache. Today was amusing for me because I had forgotten when I was sick last time. I ate pills that what I found :) thes pills remembered me my old high school days that I was pretending like sick to makes my family believed my fake illness. The pills were making me high fever and I was staying at home all day to play Atari. I had an Atari, Sega. It was awesome thing for me.  I think my father was realizing my tricks :) Sometimes my father was making me angry because he was a real monster. Actually he impaired my Atari while he was playing. Today I missed my computer. I would play computer game like old days but my regular lap top didn’t allow me to play Crysis warhead. I thought that if I wouldn’t play Crysis, the other games were meaningless and I decided to review my old levels vocabulary words. I had written all words, from books, work sheets, and daily exercises to make a repeat later. I realized that I can remember many of them but I can’t use effectively. This was my day. Now, I will be reading my book until I have sleep. I liked my new book even though it is old book, 1991. Also, today I checked new version of this book but I couldn't find it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made it in to school today, and I hope you stay healthy over the break. I can't believe you actually took pills that made it seem like you were sick! It's great that you reviewed old vocabulary words. If you have specific questions about how to use them, let me know. I'd be happy to look at any vocabulary sentences you want to write.
    By the way, is that you in the tree? I find that picture very disturbing!

    ReplyDelete