Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bad Connection

I lost my internet connection and after 5 hours I could get in online.  I watched a movie while I was striving for connection. The movie was "Beautiful Mind " . I enjoyed to watch this fascinating movie and other hand I felt terrible for bad internet connection. I downloaded movie before  disconnection. The movie is about schizophrenic person who is  broke up his illness. I watched with English subtitles and  sometimes it was hard to understand some words but I had a good time .

Good night,
Engin

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite movies! I think it is incredibly well done. In addition, it's filmed at my undergraduate college, so I enjoy seeing my old campus. Sorry about your Internet service, though. It's frustrating when it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete