Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Computer

Hi  ! I want to buy a new Laptop . I searched 2 hours and finally I found good one . It's a Toshiba Qosmio . I really like it , it has a lot of qualifications more than others . It has got a second generation Core processors  technology with Intel core i7 plus turbo bust, it is supporting 3d games with EFT tech and  3D Computer Aided Design ( CAD )programs with Open GL 4.1 , so I'm designer and engineer  and good gamer . I need that kind of laptop under my hand  . My best game is Call of Duty and  I extremely love this game . Then  this machine has truly stunning sound systems with TSS , this is meaning good sounds quality at games , movies and  listening music . I love techno house music and progressive techno sounds , like Caspa & Rusco'sor David Guetta sounds . Moreover it has a Nvidia DDR5 Vram GeForce Gt 460M Cpu  graphic Performance card  with truly brillant 18" HD widescreen . I love watching movie at the home ,I  like fantastic movies , maybe sci-fi or  Action . Probably I would prefer animation movies but  Nowadays I have a hard times because  I think, I  have watched all animations at the world  :D  Therefore I have been watching anime series for 3 years .As a result , I will like  buy this computer , I hope :D .

1 comment:

  1. I only understood a little of what you said. The English was fine. I just don't understand techno-speak. Anyway, I hope you get the computer of your dreams. It's good you know what to look for that will meet your requirements.

    ReplyDelete