Sunday, January 23, 2011

this is one of my best extreme videos

http://vimeo.com/18150336

I love this video, very exciting thing for me . I want to try basejumping from this mountain . If you want to make a basejump  you need to pass a lot of test , exam, and formalities. After all that hard things you need to around of 400 other flying experiences from plane or basejumping . These  guys  professional basejumper and scientist who is  flying in the sky . they have a a lot of experience  , basejumping  , sky diving , cave diving  etc.  You have to had no disability about flying  and  you need to be good psychological convenience .  If you don't get  a permit , dont worry about it . you can fly from  illegal way like me .  Before come here , I was trying to take a licance for skydiving at my country,  

Take care of yourself .

2 comments:

  1. I watched some of the video. Is that an actual sport? Have you really tried something like this? It seems impossible. I'd love to hear more about it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess, I had try but it was soo riskless than on this video . Also, I don't have any wings :D Its like Paragliding but I was so excited when I jump from the brink of rock ..

    ReplyDelete