Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nothing can be so time consuming as watching anime series

    I have been waiting to watch The One Piece episode 484  for a week, Episode 483 published last week . I started 2 years ago and I may watch episode 484.
    This series  are so exciting that I don't want to leave it . I want to watch all episodes consecutively.  This is Luffy's story. He chose to be pirate and more  He wants to be King of the Pirates and he believes that . This series so amusing and it has very colorful drawing . This is story of passion who has a dream . At the start of story Luffy was a child and now he is teenage and powerful . He worked so hard in order that he want to beat his enemies. He had a lot of fight and war in his life so that, he became a excellent warier.

4 comments:

  1. This series sounds interesting and fun.
    IT is turkey series?
    I know it's hard to expect them to put the episodes on pc,so be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a "turkey" series?

    Could you put a link on your blog to the kind of anime you watch? I'm curious. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.gogoanime.com/one_piece_movie_10

    No It isn't turkey series ,
    This normal movie series link and it has different type series . I think if you want , you can understand what is this anime or what about from this link .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I watched a couple of minutes. It's not really my kind of thing, but I know it is very popular all over the world.

    ReplyDelete