Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good morning

Hi!  I believe today will be nice . Weather is good , not cold . I can go outside , I want to go paint ball  .I talk with my friend about this  and he know where we will go.  I like this kind of sports , exciting sports . I was try on my country a lot of times , I had a good friends from there. In the next time , if you want,  we can go together . We may make two groups and Action :D.

I found a new picture album about hyperrealistic art while I was checking my mail . I think it's  interesting .

http://www.yeeeeee.com/2010/11/13/still-life-by-alexa-meade/

6 comments:

  1. I would NOT enjoy paint ball. I would be terrified. My daughter did it last summer and ended up with bruises all over her arms and legs. I hope you don't get hurt.

    The art and the video you posted were really interesting. I find the images kind of disturbing, but I like the art. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure. If my mother will be seeing me after my paint ball game , She would not like :D

    ;d sorry
    I will be more careful about my links but this is an art . It have to be little disturbing sides to teach something about artist feels .

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,Engin,good evening.I saw the pictures.It is amazing.I like it,have a nice holiday,enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't implying that you shouldn't post the pictures. By "disturbing," I didn't mean that I didn't find value in seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D my Fault because of my bad vocabulary .Thank you for your explanation .

    ReplyDelete