Sunday, January 23, 2011

I need a new house near Nassau

yesss,I want new house , too .  I need to new house, my house is at north Babylon . Every morning I have to wake up at 6:30 - 7:00 and when I was level 2 ,mostly I late in the class because of bad traffic at the highway.  I was usually being sleepy in the class. This is so bad situation for me because i couldn't understand  my lessons at the class . I need to chance my house from old place to Nassau. 1 weeks ago , I found a new house near by our school building but it just 2 rooms, everything is included by house ,with PsP 2 , HD Lcd tv with game Sofa :D .My problem is I have 2 friends and I know them from 5 years ago . I don't want to leave them .

2 comments:

  1. You've seemed wide awake so far this semester. I understand your feelings about not leaving your friends, but sometimes you have to do what is best for yourself. I hope you find a solution that will make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope :D but i can do that , I loved my new class . I'm feeling good nearby you . I feel relax at class better than level 2 , I May have experience from after 4 months in the U.S

    ReplyDelete