Friday, February 11, 2011

Accident! we have to be careful .

This morning I was thinking that I will be late for school because I moved at 7.25 am from home but nearly I would not be late. I moved out so late from home nearly 30 minutes late and moreover the traffic was so bad because of an accident. I could not understand cause of accident. One car was turnover and it was waiting on the middle of the way turnover and the other car was just nearby. We waited 10 minutes on there but after the accident place traffic was so fast. Almost I could arrive class at time. This was so abnormal situation for me because I always move out at 7.00 am from home. So, I’m happy because I could get on time at class.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things worked out for you despite the accident. Someone must have been looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaww what is this ? Modal Perfect Continuous , Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete