Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ro-Robots


I know real birds are more beautiful than this robot but this is a robot. It has many capabilities like micro camera, infrared sensors and flying skills. I don’t know how much money they have spent to develop this project but the other scientist from Japan’s Chiba University who developed same project had  $ 2.1 million project resource.
Sometimes I’m thinking our future. I can say easily that we will be live together with every kind of robots. This is just my opinion. They’ll help us to make easier our lives. These little things will be our new eyes to watch our children and ill relatives or our hands.




Have you seen the movie of Will Smith, I, Robot (2004)? Movie was so innovative for most people seven years ago despite of The Terminator (1984). Lately we can see this kind of news in our lives now.


Have you ever thought that technologic developments are faster than stories of movies? For example ''I, Robots'' had told us something about technologies of 2035s in summer of 2004 but we have nearly everything which we saw in the movie. We have not seen these products in the street, that’s all. Actually I would like to see these robots in my life as quick as possible.
Have you ever heard these words? These words are coming from Terminator Salvation (2009) which I’m going to go to watch now.
This is John Connor if you are listening to this, you are the resistance…


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are more of a fan of robots than I am. I do not like the idea of too many robots interacting with people on a daily basis as a replacement for human contact. Have you heard about the robot that was on the American TV game show Jeopardy this week? It beat the human contestants. It made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have not watched the show of Jeopardy but I rode something from web pages in this morning. I'm sorry for you but you know this was just game. Some scientists were praising the Watson in the news. I have known something Watson's family. Watson has more hi-tech sisters and brothers. I love IBM Scientists and their computers.

    http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-ibm-jeopardy-champ-tied-day.html

    ReplyDelete