Thursday, February 3, 2011

Let me go Bali

I love flowers, every kind of flowers. I had a lot of different flowers on my home before my rabbit ate all of them with its onions. I couldn't  understand when I saw my beautiful flowers' situation. My rabbits’ names are Harry and Hermione. :D


I will always love lakes. I’m feeling very peaceful when I go a lake.  I have 7 big natural lakes on my native city, Bursa. I love biking or walking  near the lakes .I can say this is my lifestyle.






The foreign cultures people’s life always takes my interest.Green lands or traditional houses maybe loneliness takes my interest in this place.








I loved this picture; I loved this fascinating colors combination of dreamy temple. I don’t know what they are doing but this picture awaked something at my heart.








If you want to watch this video, please visit at below link .
I captured these pictures from this soothing video.  Video and sounds very smooth .

http://vimeo.com/hd#16339841 .




If you need a plugin for watch this video , don't worry ! This web site  is clear , you can install plugins, just follow the directions.

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful, and I love your comments on each. I also love the names of your rabbits! Have you read all the Harry Potter books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never read these books despite I want. I think ,it might be hard to read for me, but I will read, one day :D(I have all series,e-books). What do you think , Could I read ?

    If anybody thinks to read, I can send a e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I flick thought the books quickly , I can try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's worth a try. Let me know if you need some help with important sentences or words. Have you seen the movies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I have seen all of movies many times from DVD or at Theater but just Turkish or with English subtitle.

    ReplyDelete