Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coffee



          
Coffee is the best thing after snoop, I really love this drink.
 I like to make my own coffee at my house. Look this picture. Can you drink this kind of coffee outside?  I think, No!  How beautiful? Isn't it?

 I bought Bustelo Supreme(Freezze Dried Coffee) and I didn't know this brand before come The U.S.  I went to Shop to take a coffee and I could find just Bustelo. It is very satisfactory, a little more bitter but I have milk on my refrigerator.When I put the my cup in microwave oven , my milk is foaming and I can draw something like at above but my design not as good as its drawing because I don't use coffee cream  .I found a coffee tasting flavor wheel, it’s interesting. You can try coffee kinds at your home if you interest. Today i put into my coffee a spoon of honey after find the wheel.
I want to try all combination in wheel as much as possible. i like to try this kind of things but sometimes I had  bad surprises . This is funny                 sides of trying new things.


I found these cups at the internet, while I was surfing. I like it. These are terrific and owwww. It has a cap for prevent to cooling down. If I could see somewhere these cups, probably I would buy it. 
Vader coffee time, every Friday! 
This is one way to go dark side of the Universe. Join and Watch, what's happening on dark side?
Sound very cool. 

2 comments:

  1. The picture in the cup is really amazing! Take a picture of your design the next time you create a coffee picture!

    I never knew that coffee could be so complicated. I've never heard of the coffee wheel before, but it's interesting. Those Darth Vader cups are great. Can't you buy them on the Internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess , you are right. I found Vader cups on internet and very cheap , just $3 , I will buy.

    ReplyDelete