Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What time is it ?



   
       Do we know something about Space? How much?
       This Valentine’s Day gift comes from NASA’s scientists. This is incredible black hole image. This cosmic ring was published by NASA for all lovers. This image comes from 430 million lights years far away, from Arp147. Scientists took this picture with Hubble Space Telescope. In recent years everybody knows this telescope’s name. In everyday Hubble is giving us fascinating images from space, far away from Earth. We can learn a lot of information or we can get a lot of ideas and proofs with using this high-tech device.
If we think light’s speed is 299 792 458 m/second and the most biggest dimension is 1.3 second at between Earth and Moon, this picture have to be too old nearly 430 million light years.
         From other hand 1 light-year is equal to Exactly 9, 460, 730, 472, 580, 8 km (about 9.5pm). We had not born while these lights are rising in the cosmos. Think about like we are looking old pictures comes from 430 million light years ago. What is happening on the cosmos now? We know our Earth has more 50 million years, no more. In my opinion nobody never reach my question’s answer. 
                 

No definition found.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't think people will ever find the ultimate answers, but some of them will be fascinated by trying to find them. The picture is amazing, especially when we think about what you said about how long ago this condition existed. I'm not sure I understand exactly what this is a picture of, though. I must admit that I am not much of a scientist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaw. it was so late to write something , grammar is bad but picture saved me.

    ReplyDelete