Sunday, February 27, 2011

I miss school

Finally school is starting tomorrow. I’m really bored. Probably tomorrow I will repent my words but today is today. I had nothing on my vacation because I worked during my vacation. I hate this kind of things. Nothing + nothing = nothing. This is math of life and I hate only this equation in math that f (t)dt=t ( -infinity + infinity = infinity ). *Impossible is nothing but how? I spent 9 day but I’m feeling that I didn’t earn anything in this 9 day. Mathematical logic ( my life-9 day = my life ). Sometimes I’m spending my time to think that we are spending our lives in time. If you believe destiny like me you know what I say. Doesn’t work and go wheresoever you go because destiny will find you. 

1 comment:

  1. I often feel bad at the end of a vacation because I feel like I didn't accomplish anything. Sometimes it's nice to just break up the routine with a change. I'm sorry that you didn't have a good time, though. I'm sure your friend appreciated your help on his game.

    Are you saying that if you believe in destiny, nothing we do matters because everything is pre-arranged? That's depressing to me.

    ReplyDelete