Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm tired

Hi!
For last 4 days I was helping my friend to design his new game. The story was starting with four scientists are going old Sumerian hidden city from the U.S. to old Sumerian city. Some unknown phantoms were taking captive all of scientist and nobody can find them. My friend was going Sumerian old city to find and save them and bring back in the story. I draw main characters of story and some Sumerian figures and gravures to put background. I draw a lot of figures and I tired. After March I will be able to play this game. Game will be 2D like Super Mario. Characters had to be so small in the game and I inspired other game characters from internet to learn how to use my characters in the game .
Now I want to sleep.
Good night.

3 comments:

  1. Is the picture on your blog what you actually drew? You're very talented! Is your friend a professional game designer, or does he just do this for fun? Does he pay you to help him, or do you do it just because it's fun (although tiring)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is a student at Stony Brook, this was his homework. This picture is not my workand this is Bryan from Metal slug. We can see our game characters at the game after ends of march.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~!! you are really talented, so did you get money from your friend?

    ReplyDelete