Saturday, February 5, 2011

Soup time


I felt myself a little bit hungry and I want to hot drinkable something to eat. I have already had Lentil soup at my kitchen.  I made it in 10 minutes and I drank 2 bowls.  Now, I'm drinking my third bowl of soup. I put some spicy into my cocky soup. I really love thyme and mint with my foods. Tonight I used a pinch of hot pepper at my soup. Soup has made me relaxed and my gates of brain are still opening by Hot pepper.  Finally, I really don’t like this part of foods that I have to wash dishes .  I have to go as a cook because My dishes are waiting me. I don't want to be late my met with dishes.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a picture of the soup you made or a picture from the Internet? If you made it, congratulations! It looks amazing. Do you cook your soup yourself, or do you buy ready-made lentil soup and add the extra spices you like? I agree that cleaning up is not the best part of meal preparation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. : D this wasn't natural handmade soup. I bought ready-mate and yes I added extra spices my soup. I don't have any ingredient and kitchen tools at my home. I took this picture from internet but my soup's appearance had not any difference from this picture. I can say that If I cook my own soup, I think its taste would be better than ready-mate’s. I know some traditional technique from my mother but I need special ingredients. I don’t know could I find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my questions. I am sure your soup would be even more delicious and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you too, for your interest and labour Elaine

    ReplyDelete