Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Friends




This video missed me my friends. I don’t have many friends but each of them is my precious.  I rule out you because we are new class mates and please don’t sulk me. In a time we can feel same things between us or we can forget each other. :D (I want to say “funny“but my paranoid don’t let me )  I lived this situation many times and every time I got new friends. I will remember you but probably I will be far away. If we have a extra time we can go some activity with together and enjoy our times recklessly. I have a lot of  :D ways to spend free time and most of them very abnormal activity. I can do unbelievable things with a small camera. At one time, I hang my friends from their foot on tree and I took many photographs by the time one of them vomited. It was disgusting. :D I’m glad about being friend with you. 
                                         By the way you can watch this video HD format.


2 comments:

  1. You have a very realistic view of friendship. You're right that we unfortunately lose a lot of our "friends" over time. In our mobile lives we never stay in one place anymore, so we are always leaving one set of friends and hopefully making a new set. There are very few we can stay in touch with once we move. It is just too time consuming to stay in touch with everyone. Of course, these days, Facebook helps us to at least have some idea what our old friends are doing. I'm not sure it's good to be your friend; hanging upside down from a tree until I vomit doesn't sound like fun, but I guess they chose to hang from the tree voluntarily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D yess you are right.
    I think your situation is worse than us. Every level you met new students and you endeavor to teach something.
    It should be upsetting for you but you can find new students every time.
    I'm confused :D

    ReplyDelete