Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I hate mistakes

Today I went to DMV to get a driver license and I learned something is wrong that I have a mistake on my F-1 form. The problem is my birthday date. My birthday is February 12 1985 but at my F-1 form my birthday seems February 12 1986. So I have to correct my birthday date. I send a mail our international student department to learn what I will do now. Probably I will visit Sophia tomorrow to get a solution as fast as possible. I have still no idea that how it could possible and I didn’t realize for such a long time. This situation made me nervous but on the other hand I will have a conversation with people to get solution. It will be excited to talk at international student department. :D 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that such a error is causing you so much trouble. I hope you were able to work everything out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will become a big problem.... i wish you could solve the probelem as soon as possible ..

    ReplyDelete