Saturday, March 26, 2011

little finger cut

This morning I cut my finger. It was so little and unnecessary cut. It bled a few minutes and stopped. I used to plaster to cover to keep clean my finger. This little cut on my left index finger became my fun in the day. I tried to no use my finger while I was doing something.  Not too much just a few minutes ago I felt hungry and I decided to cook pasta to eat. :D I poured my food in kitchen sink because of my clumsiness. :D  I thought people who haven’t fingers because of my little cut. It made me disturbed. Now I’m trying again to cook pasta. I’m thinking disabled people who have no arm or hand.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. We need to be thankful to have parts that actually work. I guess, though, that if a person is disabled, he/she gets used to doing things in different ways and gets trained, too. I hope your finger gets better soon so that the pasta doesn't disappear again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You are right.. Sometimes We need to remember to be thankful for what we have..

    ReplyDelete