Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ohh I want to sleep



Probably i will sleep in the class but I could finish my game's first level of background. It need  a lot of studies on it but I could give 3D effects on pictures. That's enough for me. If I can finish Character's moves tomorrow, I will breathe a sigh of relief. I remembered my school times . I would always make my works end of my time. Now I can understand that I had good times that won't come back.

>
This picture 1920x1408 pixel and my bits 64x64 pixel so this is meaning I created 660 different 64x64 px square pictures for this level. Now I will work to design acid pool, scientist, hero and monsters. After that I will prepare game pieces for database. I'm getting excited to play this game.

2 comments:

  1. Are you still working on your friend's project? You are a VERY good friend to be losing sleep over this. Is the picture on your blog your actual game? If so, I'm very impressed! In terms of procrastinating, I think most students do their work at the last minute. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably I will finish my works today. This is my game area's one piece.

    ReplyDelete