Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pasta with Basil



Today I was bored. I woke up so late and I didn’t eat anything by the time 7.00pm. I cooked pasta and I put inside a bunch of basil and then I mixed with yogurt and some garlic. I had some chips and coke with my food. I was watching -Batman Begins- while I was eating my food but It didn’t work, I was boring same time. Now I find soothing pictures at National geographic' page. I want to share a few photos with you. That’s all. If you like pictures, you can find a little video.


http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/01/pictures/110105-underwater-sculpture-park-garden-cancun-mexico-caribbean-pictures-photos-science/




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were bored because your boredom let you to an interesting website. The article and video were fascinating, and they fit in beautifully with our theme for the week. I think I'll use the video in lab. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh :D these are good news for me because I don't want to make you bored with my writings.
    Yes you can use this video because it is very interesting. Especially i loved pictures. these pictures hue's remembered me my bike.

    ReplyDelete