Sunday, March 6, 2011

Woaaawww

How incredible things?  Like in fantastic sci-fi movies.  I have been wondering from long time and finally I found this comparison. I was wondering that the astronauts can walk normal in the space ship but this picture explained me. They can play golf in the space ships. Do you realize something in the sky? Yellow star such as you have never seen before. It must be international space ship because it is unique a space ship human made which we can see from the Earth. International space ship V is the biggest one. It is bigger than Titanic. I had watched a movie about The Titanic when I was first level of high school. I really don’t like this movie. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know we could see the space station from the earth. Have you seen it? When I look at the measurements given in the picture you posted, I see that the Titanic was bigger than the space station. Am I looking at the wrong numbers?

    I didn't like Titanic that much either. There were too many scenes of people trying to run away from the water on the ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see every time just a point it is like star and its color like yellow you can understand if you compare with other stars. It is little bigger and like yellow. You have to catch it because it circles the Earth every 90 minutes.
    No probably you looked other Space Station. You have to look Space Station V. It's at background of pictures and other space ships. It is like grey big bolt circle. It is like life ring which is has a plus in centre, left up. Space station V is 1000 ft and Titanic is only 882 ft. it is nearly covering all picture.

    ReplyDelete