Thursday, March 31, 2011

haha

Yesterday I changed my birthday date on Facebook and…. My all best best best friends celebrate my birthday. They sent me mails or comments from facebook and from my other communication points.  :))))) This technology sometimes can control our lives and relationships. Everything is becoming automatic ships. My best best best friends run to be first to celebrate my birthday. It was very very very amusing for me. I talked with them nearly 4 or 5 hours after school. Only one of them said *what the … Engin didn’t smile to life today ** are you crazy or something. and  groooAWAWAwaa   hehehe . Everybody suddenly got offline. Ehehe I’m waiting their attack. We have a discrepancy that I love using computer but they live in computer. J)) I convinced my cousins. It was awesome they felt something but didn’t insist about. We talked many old stories.i missed my friends, so tomorrow i will talk about my friends .

:D   today,  Janna hugged me at international fair to celebrate my birthdayJ)).  Yeah Janna’s situation was so cute and friendly. I liked. She was real victim today. My friends who were run to say hi were sheep and I was a Fox which one has a 9 tail.

My real birthday is Feb 12th. I’m a characteristic Aquarius and my rising sign is too Aquarius.  Be careful if you are around me. 




3 comments:

  1. I assume you did this as an April Fool's joke! It's hilarious in one way, but also scary. It shows that we can totally reinvent ourselves by typing a few words on the computer. It's great that you got so much attention, though, and that you got such a laugh out of it.

    I'm an Aquarius, too, by the way. Why do people have to watch out for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have to be careful because we love this life more than everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm not enjoying life enough.

    ReplyDelete