Wednesday, March 30, 2011

vaaadaaa

I like this man. He has many ideas which one is most rational ideas between scientists. He is a leader of many projects on the world. Actually he is deciding to us which one is good or which one is bad thing for earth future.  For example with Dr. Kaku’s leader, some scientists developed new kind of processor to communicate between people and computers. If I use this cheap in my brain, I could learn what I read or see. If I have this cheap, I would not forget anything during my life but he said that this is not good for our social balance. Teachers, students or patients could use this cheap but we have to thing bad guys.., killers, assassins, thieves …. If this bad people get this kind of abilities how can we live without fear. How shall we know them that they are killers? 

these are typic videos

2 comments:

  1. I'm embarrassed to say I never even took a course in physics, so black holes and time travel aren't really my area of expertise. In fact, my family makes fun of me because I get so confused by movies that have any kind of time travel idea in them. The brain chip, though, sound interesting, but scary. You're right about how awful it would be if it fell into the wrong hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe these theories. if our bodies can't do this travel our minds can do with computer chips, i think it is possible but i don't know how i feel in android body. :))) hehe i can smile my writings after 1 or 2 years. sometimes my imagination power is burning my brain ...Am i so imaginative or imaginatively...

    ReplyDelete