Monday, March 7, 2011

Pofff! what a terrible day

First of my home mate sick and he is very bad now. I have more news. Police stop us and gave us ticket and we have to go court because of our drive license. Then my other home mate school relations were finished by school. This was about something expired that he has. Now he is an illegal or will be illegal actually we don’t know. :D After that my friend called us to say they had an accident and they need to someone to take them because according to my friends said their car became a junk. Just a moment ago my neighbor fell down in a home and he cut his hand tea glass. Fortunately his mother was at home. She became this morning to see his son. Now I have to go laundry but I’m worrying to go outside. I won’t go outside today I will be at home all day. I can be Paranoids any moment. This night I will be sleep early.

1 comment:

  1. Your day has to be one of the worst days ever! I'm sorry that it was so terrible. I hope your sick housemate feels better soon and that your other housemate works out his immigration status problems. We missed you in class.

    ReplyDelete